I have been trying this for six months or so and watched the same people win same items over and over if you don't buy big bid pack or just get lucky you won't win against them there is about 7-10 of the same people that I won't even try if they bid it's a waste one person states on her bio she gets paid to bid I think there is a group that buys and sells items so I feel ripped off as a customer wanting items and trying to save I just want money back that I've wasted on these bid packs you might as well sell wholesale to the bidding group

This person wrote the review because of not as described of penny auction from Dead Dash. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $440 and wants Dead Dash to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dead Dash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dead Dash?

Comments